SEARCH MY BLOGS

Thursday 11 August 2011

Welcome to Cherish Moments - How it started

I used to travel alone. Although it's some kinda thrilling, it feels more exciting. I encountered alot of people. I had witnessed how wonderful nature is as GOD's gift to humanity. I had proven that despite of several negative news and violence published on news paper and reported on T.V, there are still people with pure heart and Filipino who are real hospitable all over the world.



During my travel days, I realized...why shouldn't I put up a blogsite where I could share my thoughts and tips on exploring places and experiences ? And at the same time, why not write about my advocacy which is to appreciate and take good care of our nature and other resources?. Then put some inspiring devotional readings which strengthen me in my life's journey. It may also help if I include Fashion tips, Food reviews, Fun activities recommendation, budget tips, discovey and anything interesting  under the sun just like when I am writing my personal Travel Journal....but this time, it is not hand writen ofcourse hehe....Considering the fact that it should be more broad in scope than my personal notes and also readable by public.



My aim is to help my prospect readers (my friends) to try different things and enjoy everything without spending too much, appreciate what we have, thank GOD for giving life to us and to live it to the fullest.



It is also my way to document all of the most cherished moments in my life and share it to all.


Thanks to my folks who encouraged me to create this blog! For those who often text me for travel tips and direction or destination recomendation, Finally, I can help you through this blog by providing as many details as I can. Please refer to this site....Thank you for the bright idea....!!



Woooah! I am so excited. Hopefuly, this would work as we CHERISH MOMENTS....

No comments:

Post a Comment